Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Resourcefulness


With most everyone I know, including us, still feeling an economic pinch, I'm finding autograph platforms just about anywhere I can. In this case, it came from a stack of hockey magazines, courtesy of Capt. Al, our hockey-hounding buddy in Toronto.

Within the stack was a "Best of ..." edition of The Hockey News. In its pages, we full-page images just like this one of Steve Ott, who now gets under the skin opponents for the Buffalo Sabres.

What I like about this one, though, is the designation: Best Pest. Because we're raising Colin to become a pest, I thought it was fitting to get it signed and added to the collection.

Cheap? Maybe. I like to think of it as being frugal and taking full advantage of any available resources.

Up next: A Buffalo kid

No comments:

Post a Comment