Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bragging Daddy Alert #1

In the months ahead, any loyal readers will notice a distinct change in the approach to my blogging efforts. While The Hockey Life will still chronicle our scaled-back hockey-hounding adventures, this blog will be more about living the hockey lifestyle.

Beyond the reduced number of adventures (really, folks, after the past five years, I need the NHL to reload, so to speak), I'll be writing more about the day-to-day life of a hockey family as it makes its way through a travel hockey season.

If case you haven't heard, Colin made the Tampa Bay Jr. Lightning Squirt A squad for the 2011-12 fall-winter season. Over the past few weeks, we've been getting him ready, as evidenced by these photo galleries I've posted on my Facebook page:

08.20.11: Lee Gilner hockey clinic
08.18-19.11: Skating technique sessions
08.13.11: Hockey doubleheader

No comments:

Post a Comment