Monday, January 27, 2014

Worth a try

I seldom thinking about monetizing this blog, simply because this is such a niche hobby that I don't draw the numbers, in terms of visitors, that would truly command the time to solicit advertising. But when an opportunity comes along, as it did earlier today, I'm willing to give it a try.

Though details are far from worked out, I'll be doing what I can to help friends at 2nd Time Sports, down here in Palm Harbor, spread the word that they have plenty of sports equipment, including hockey gear, available.

Please, check out their website or, if you're in the Denver or Winchester, Va., area, stop by their stores.

From what I hear, hockey hounds might want to check out 2nd Time Sports. The Palm Harbor store was autographed memorabilia from such former NHL players as Stan Mikita, Nikolai Khabibulin and Norm Beaudin.

To find out more, call 727-784-0007. Tell 'em Puckhound at The Hockey Life sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment